Wednesday 26 October 2016

New York City HOLI ONE Color Festival

So early this morning I receive this via Webfluential... Taniel Strydom 08:35 GMT Brief from brand: I would like to know if you would be interested in attending the HoliOne festival we are hosting at Loftus Versveld, 12 November? www.holione.com FB: @HOLIONESA That's pretty cool right? Yeah I initially thought so too, because in the email from Webfluential it said they would like to work with me and request a quote on 1 blog and 1fb post which relates to $310. This was my reply and quote... 09:10 GMT Influencer Name Dale Kopping Brand HoliOne Colour Festival Pitch Hi HoliOne, I would love to work with you on this event as well as attend. I'd also like to provide you with my Photography service as well as some Tweet and Instagram exposure at no extra cost should you be interested. I look forward to hearing from you soon Regards, Dale Kopping My QUOTE: Items 4 Tweets $280.00 4 Instagram posts $400.00 1 Facebook post #150.00 1 Blog post $160.00 1 Discount -$680.00 Standard booking fee $123.75 Total: $433.75 This was there immediate response and I mean in less than 3min Taniel Strydom 09:13 GMT Has cancelled because: Thanks Dale. We our own social media agency as well as 3 photographers. Thanks for the quote, but we respectfully decline. Thank you. ************************** The things that grills me most about all this is What was her intention from the start? Why send me a invite through Webfluential only to decline it once I accept? If you are your own Social Media Agency why you going through Webfluential seeking influencers, when you just gonna do everything in house in the end anyway? And lastly was this your way just to find out my rates? Because if you had actually taken the time to visit http://bit.ly/1bEyvjU you would have seen the tab RATE CARDS right at the top of my blog which has all my rates there clear as day and even in downloadable PDF format for anyone and everyone interested in knowing. SO I ASK YOU - WHAT THE HELL WAS THE POINT OF YOU MAKING CONTACT WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?
from DK Expressions http://bit.ly/2evGSJ0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment