Friday 21 April 2017

Take Low Light Shots Like A Pro

So about a month ago Skillshare asked me if I'd like to become a teacher on their platform as they had been watching me for some time and think that it be great if I could teach others my skill of Taking Low Light Shots without a flash. Well here is the intro video to my Skillshare class. If you'd like to watch the entire class then please click this link below. http://skl.sh/2oTodfE You'll be able to watch Thousands of different Tutorials. ENJOY! Ps, A massive THANKS goes out to Big Concerts Showtime Management, Marmalade Productions, Blu Blood SA, AMP events, Sun International, Tsogo Sun, Emperors Palace, 5FM, 947, The Publicity Workshop, Starburst Promotions, Real Concerts, Hilltop Live, Steyn Entertainment One-eyed Jack Massive Events Live, Thikho Events, Total Exposure, Strategic Public Relations and anyone else that I may have left out for making this possible
from DK Expressions http://bit.ly/2obkSZZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment